Sel et Poivre is a fine dining restaurant at The Quatermain Premier Boutique Hotel located in the heart of Sandton, Johannesburg. The menu is a result of years of culinary experience of Chef Patron Coco Reinarhz - bringing French flair with a hint of African flavour to his delectable dishes. The menu changes often and is seasonally-influenced. Ranging from sumptuous English breakfasts, business lunches, fair under the oaks in the courtyard, to sophisticated, award-winning dinner menus, Sel et Poivre offers it all.
Sel et Poivre
- has been voted one of the Top 100 Restaurants in South Africa since 2008;
- has a Platinum Award Wine List from Diners Club since 2008;
- is selected as an American Express Fine Dining Restaurant;
- Member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs;
- Holds an Award of Service Excellence, Restaurant Association of South Africa (RASA).
We also cater for dinner parties, private celebrations and other special occasions.
- Breakfast: 06h30 – 10h00 Monday to Friday, 07h00 - 10h30 Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
- Lunch: 12h00 - 15h00 daily
- Dinner: 18h00 - 22h30 daily
"Food: Belgian master chef Coco Reinarhz remains at the helm, a state of affairs reflected in his small but creative menus. Wine: An exceptional wine list with a vast selection. Service: Attentive and friendly without being intrusive. Ambience: Located at a premiere boutique hotel, it is charming with an understated elegance. And... Enjoy a relaxing aperitif in the garden before your dining experience. (PF)"
Quoted from a review by "Eat Out" – Restaurant Guide